Email sharing Screen rotation VCI connect three important issue about X431 scan tool



1. Question from X431 Pro mini /Pros mini user
I can not use email share scan report with my Launch pro mini,Why ?
For this question,the email sharing features of Pro mini was disabled by Launch Official in Sep 2019.

What time Launch will open it?
Not sure,Now still be disabled.Try to share report via Bluetooth before the issue fixed.

2.Question from X431 V Pro user
I can not set up Screen rotation when I bought latest Launch X431 V Pro,Why ?
Yes,Launch Official disabled the features in latest X431 V pro.

What time Launch will fix it?
we have sent feedback to Launch engineer and will fix the issue ASAP.

3.Question from X431 V ,Diagun IV, Pro mini user
I already registered my X431 scan tool and use it long time.For some reason,I delete the app and install a new app.
But it wont recognize my vci. Even i have the right sn and activation code,Why ?

Solution: Some users forget select Dongle serial number in account center after install a new app.
Just need to select Dongle serial number,the issue will be able to fixed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to calibrate electric power steering after updating modules for Dodge

Launch X431 Diagun IV power balance test on Ford

DIY reset throttle body Launch CRP129E